Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Neck deep in repairs...lots of boards coming in for fixing.

My indoor surfboard repair facility has been upgraded...full on fluorescent lights installed through the whole space as well as electrical outlets all over!  No more running extension cords and blowing fuses...Herman is the man!

With the economy being what it is, board repairs are coming out of the woodwork.  Everything from tiny rail dings to full on restorations.  I've seen more boards in the past 2 months than I had most of last year...I love the work but can't wait to get caught up.  Even better...I can't wait to get outside, much better for the lungs.  If you've got boards that need to be repaired, bring em in...here's a quick glimpse at my new room.  Enjoy your day!
my tools...and a Campbell Brother's Bonzer

1 comment:

dj trish said...

Hi Eric
I hear good things about this weekends forcast.I hope to be in your neck of the woods with a mix or two in hand!
If you know anyone in the area that is having a fundraiser and need a DJ, I will voluntter my services!
Peace,love and Music
Trish